What is your return policy?
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your delivery, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
Downloadable software products
Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
How do I return something?
1. Contact us by email at email@example.com. Provide us with your order number and a brief statement explaining the reason for return.
2. Once your return is approved, you will be emailed within 24-48 hours.
3. Once you are ready to ship your return, address your package to shipping address which will be provided with your order:
4. Use a trackable and insured shipping method to return your package, with your order number clearly printed on your shipping label.
5. We will email you when your return is processed.
6. Once your return is processed, please allow 24-72 hours for your bank to credit the refund back onto your payment method.
Please note: Lopuzi is not responsible for any return fees, or returns that are lost or stolen while in transit.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.